Saudi Arabia’s Minister of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources Engineer Khalid bin Abdulaziz Al-Falih and his Iraqi Oil Minister Engineer Jabbar Al-Alluaibi witnessed singed 18 memorandums of understanding between Saudi and Iraqi companies in the fields of energy.
- Ryanair reaches agreement with Irish union in pilots dispute
- Saudi Arabia plans to execute first female political activist
- US-China trade war escalates as both sides announce new tariffs
- ‘I used to talk about politics on Facebook, but now it’s scary’
- Low Income, High Prices and Wars: So Why Is Israel One of the Happiest Countries in the World?