Commenting on the ongoing protest movement in Iran, a well-known Iraqi writer and journalist posted on his Facebook page a picture of diarrhea treatment pills and wrote the following brief commentary: “There is a great demand for this treatment in the Green Zone. It is said that men are on edge, carefully following developments in the region.”
- Magnitude 5.5 quake strikes southern Iran, felt in Bahrain
- Syrian-born German militant tied to 9/11 attacks caught by Kurdish forces
- ISIL given ’48 hours’ to evacuate area south of Damascus
- Is France reinventing itself as a kingmaker in the Middle East?
- Syria regime forces shell Damascus militant bastion